Sunday, April 20, 2008

A weekend with my friend






Over the weekend, Cody went on a fishing trip with his brothers and his Dad. My friend Summer and I decided to hang out for the weekend since her husband was out of town too. We had so much fun and the kids loved playing together. Brynlie is Cadence's new best friend. The kids and I stayed over at their house on Friday night. On Saturday we were going to go to the kite festival, but it was too windy. We were bummed, but we went to fiesta fun center and the kids loved it. So it was fun after all and we didn't have to fight the wind. Sorry the pictures aren't very good, I took them with my phone. Thanks Summer we had so much fun!

1 comments:

Serena said...

Is Kyndee wearing Jelly shoes? If so, where did you get those!!!! Your girls are so dang cute! They take after their mommy I think! Thanks for the comment saying I look good pregnant, I feel quite the opposite!