Monday, October 27, 2008
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
If I missed anyones tag please let me know so I can add it to my lengthy list!
I got tagged by Meridith (my cousin), I'm supposed to list 6 quirky things about myself.
* I like to yell at stupid driver even though they can't hear me. Sadly Cadence is learning the word idiot. And we won't mention the other word I say when there is a stupid driver that cuts me off or something. Starts with an S.
*Sadly sometimes I have a bad impression of a person the 1st time I meet them, then later I end up liking them.
I've been tagged now your it!
CRAZY EIGHTS (Tagged by Ryan)
8 Favorite TV shows I love to watch:
2. Biggest Loser
4. Bounty Hunter
5. The News (that makes me feel old)
6. Extreme home makeover
7. The Office
8. Top design
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. unpacked from camping
2. made some phone calls to take care of some billing problems
4. went on a walk
5. watched a movie
6. more laundry
7. made breakfast, lunch, and dinner
8. gave the kids a bath
8 Favorite places to eat:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Olive Garden
3. Pizza and pasta factory
4. Texas Roadhouse
7. Red Lobster
8 Things I am looking forward t0:
1. Cody getting home on Thursday
2. Seeing my friend Summer at Thanksgiving
3. Cody getting the whole month of Dec off
4. Staying with my friend Summer in Dec. and having a Christmas party with some friends
5. A family reunion with Cody's family in December
6. Hopefully a good fire season for Cody next summer so we can get caught up on our bills
7. Hopefully going to Disneyland in the next 6 months if we can afford it
8. The day that Cody can be home every night
8 Things on my Wish List:
1. More time with Cody
2. More money so we can pay off our bills
3. To have our house paid off
4. More energy to keep up with my kids
5. Someday a bigger house so we can have lots of friends and family over
6. To have the money so we could go on more family vacations
7. A nice big salon off to the side of my house, so I could still work from home
8. To live closer to some of my close friends
8 People I tag:
FAVORITES (Tagged by Heather)
Favorite Shoes: honestly my flip flops are probably my favorite pair of shoes that I have.
Favorite Room: My kitchen since we just got it redone not too long ago. I love my cabinets and counter tops.
Favorite Soda: Sprite, I know I am weird, but I don't like most sodas. Especially pepsi and coke.
Favorite Treat: depends on the day, but probably oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips
Favorite Past time: taking pictures, watching movies with my honey, and being with family and friends, and going for walks.
Favorite Household Chore: I don't think I have a favorite, I love doing laundry because it makes my clothes smell good, but I hate folding them.
Favorite Car: I always wanted a spider or a jeep. I also really like the Mazda 6's, although I don't think I would buy one with my kids. Not enough room.
Favorite T.V. Show: E.R.
Favorite Store: Target
Favorite Time of Day: when my kids go to sleep at night.
Now I tag everyone on my family and friends list or everyone else that I didn't already tag.
Tag (Tagged by Serena)
4th Picture of 4th Folder... This is Cadence on Halloween 2006, I love her witch costume.
1. Go to Your Pictures.
2. Upload 4th Picture of 4th Folder.
4. Tag Your Friends.
I tag whoever wants to repost this
Posted by Jill at 10:05 PM
Last weekend we went camping at Lake Powell with Cody's parents. It was lots of fun, although I am very thankful to have my own bed and a shower and my bathroom back. The kids had lots of fun too. Cadence and I got to take a walk along the shore while Cody and his Dad played frisby golf, and Cody's Mom watched Kyndee. It was so nice to get away, especially since Cody just got back last Wed. from Texas. He was gone for 2 1/2 weeks. I couldn't believe how warm it was there, except for night. It was perfect weather. The top picture is Cody and Cadence. Cody came and met us on our walk after his game. And the 2nd picture is when we went fishing. Well, Cody and his Dad went fishing and Cadence and I watched, actually I think I fell asleep. They didn't catch anything though. And the last picture is of me and Cadence hanging out at our camp.
Posted by Jill at 1:48 AM
Cadence's 4th birthday was on October 13th. We had a family party for us on my birthday and celebrated my Dad's, mine, and Cadence's birthdays. Then on her birthday we had a few of her friends over for a princess party. She loved it! I can't believe that she is 4 years old. My best friend Summer made the cake for us. I can't believe what an awesome job she did.
Posted by Jill at 1:41 AM
Thursday, October 9, 2008
I forgot to tell you that you have to have a passport or code to get the lists off of the site so here it is. g84cso
Posted by Jill at 8:15 AM
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Tonight I had a lady come and teach a class at my house about how to save money on groceries. There is a website online called grocerysmarts.com they have most of the grocery stores in Utah on there. They have lists that you can print out of each store and the weekly sales they are having. So you look at the list and combine coupons that you get out of the Sunday paper or some you can print online. It save you a ton of money. They had a deal a few weeks ago for electrosol tablets. They were on sale and then you used a coupon and they came up to only 9 cents a box. Crazy huh! Anyways check out the website! It is helping me save lots of money on our groceries. Who doesn't want to save money on groceries anyways!
Posted by Jill at 9:39 PM