Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary Honey!




Today was our 7th wedding anniversary. I can't believe that it has been 7 years since we got married. Sadly, we didn't do anything special today. Cody has been working in New Mexico for the past 2 weeks, but he should be home in a couple of days. I can't wait! I spent the day at my parent house with the kids. My Mom invited us over for lunch. It was nice to be with family.

Yesterday my friends; Maria, Heather, and Emily, took me to lunch. It was a lot of fun! It was so nice to get a break from the kiddos. I am so glad to have such great friends that care about me.

Last night when I got home, I was on the phone with Cody and he ask where I was in the house. I wasn't sure why it mattered until I got to the kitchen and there was a vase with 2 dozen red roses in it. I thought it was so sweet. Even though he isn't here, he didn't forget about our anniversary. He is very sweet! Next weekend we are going to stay in Vegas for a couple of night without any kids! I am so excited! Happy Anniversary Cody! I love you!











7 comments:

Christense Clan said...

Congrats!! Sounds like you have a great hubby there!! What does he do for work that takes him out of town?

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Jill, your wedding pictures are GORGEOUS! You look just like a princess. :) Happy Anniversary.

Linds said...

Jill..hey that is funny that you happened to have dinner with Holly and Zach...they are still together and they are finally engaged (no date yet but we are hoping soon!). Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby! 7 years is great!..ps cute fam too! Talk to you soon!

Brooke Bennett said...

Congrats on 7 years!!!

Serena said...

Congrats, you looked sooo beautiful! You being married for 7 years is making me start to feel old! haha. I hope you guys have a great time in Vegas!

Unknown said...

Roses, lunch with friends, time with your parents--How nice.
7 years! Now I think I was still living in St. G when you met Cody... How did you meet again?

Elkington Home said...

Ohh! how sweet of him to give you flowers!! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that you've been married for seven years. That is so crazy!!! You guys look so cute in your pics!