Friday, July 25, 2008
We had a fun 24th of July! In the morning Cadence and I got to be in the parade with our wards primary, while Cody and Kyndee watched with my parents. Cadence got to ride in a little wagon with her friend Lindsey. After the parade, we came back to the house to have a BBQ and to let the kids play in the water. My Sister-in-law brought her big blow up water slide and I got a slip and slide. The kids had so much fun!
Posted by Jill at 9:11 AM
Saturday, July 12, 2008
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Please keep it going. ENJOY :)
Posted by Jill at 1:21 PM
Friday, July 11, 2008
Not much is going on around here. Cadence came down with a cold on Monday and now of course we all have a cold. She caught it from her cousin of course. I hate having a cold in the summer.
My parents a.c. unit went out in there house, so they came to stay with me. My Dad only stayed for one night, but my Mom stayed for 3 nights. It was so much fun having them here. I was so glad we got to spend so much time with my Mom. She is a wonderful Mom! And she was so helpful too!
On the 4th of July we went to watched the parade. It was pretty sad! It lasted all of mabey 10 minutes. The highlight was that Cody got to drive the Hummer for the BLM in the parade. Smokey the bear followed right behind in one of the firetrucks. Cadence is still terrified of Smokey the Bear. She kept covering her eyes when he passed by. We got to go have breakfast with Cody and all of the fireguys. Cadence became buddies with Clark, one of the guys Cody works with, it was so cute. She sat by him the whole time at breakfast. After having breakfast, we went to my parents house to let the kids play. My sister-in-law, Crystal brought a huge water slide for the kids to play on. They had a ton of fun although we felt like referee's. After playing on the waterslide and having lunch, we met up with my friend Julia and her kids. We went to her parents house and got to go swimming. We finished up the night by going to Baskin Robbins and having ice cream and watching the fireworks with Julia's family. They were so sweet to let me and the kids hang out with them. Cody and Julia's husband works together, so we hang out together a lot. I am so thankful to have such a great friend that understands and listens to me complain when my husband is gone. Thank You Julia!
Posted by Jill at 8:32 AM
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
I've been tagged...4 things!
4 things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. I was working @ Polo Raulph Lauren.
2. That was when I started dating Cody, was 10 years ago. Crazy I know! And we were together most of the time.
3. Hanging out with friends when I was not with Cody.
4. Ditching school every now and then so that I could hang out with Cody. My parents thought we were together too much, so they would try to limit our time together. I just told them I was going to the store. I'm sure they wondered why I went to the store so much.
5 years ago...
1. Cody and I had been married for 2 years already and we were trying to get pregnant. It took us a year 1/2 to finally get pregnant.
2. I had just started working @ Regis in the mall doing hair and I loved it there!
3. I was cleaning my house on my day off. Wow those day before I had kids, I can't believe how much I actually got done.
4. I was hanging out with my family a lot because Cody was going on his second season as a wildland firefighter. I hated being home alone. Now I guess I am kind of use to it, although I do have to kids now so I am not alone I guess.
4 things I did yesterday...
1. I was cleaning up throw up, somehow Kyndee came down with something, not fun at all! Well, that was last night.
2. Went to my brother's and nephews Birthday parties.
3. Went to Walmart to get a few things.
4. Got to visit with my friends at my house before they went back home to Salt Lake.
4 shows I watch regularly...
2. Biggest Loser (I love that show)
3. Super Nanny (I've got to agree with Serena it also makes me feel better as a mom)
4 people I tag: Tiffany, Amber, Shari, and Breanne
Posted by Jill at 4:40 PM