Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tagged by the Number 5...

5 things on my to do list...
1. Laundry as always
2. Grocery shopping
3. Go to Young Womens tonight
4. Watch my nextflix movie (Daddy Daycamp)
5. Go through my kids toys and throw out the old one.

5 snacks I love...
1. homeade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
2. chips and salsa
3. ice cream (any kind)
4. laffy taffy
5. starbursts

5 things I will never wear again...
1. bikini
2. Anything that shows my stomach (I have lots of stretchmarks from having my kids)
3. A size smaller than 6 (if I can get down to a 6 it will be amazing).
4. Short shorts
5. Full bangs across my forhead

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire...
1. invest it
2. give to charity
3. help my family out
4. get a maid
5. Save for my kids college

5 Bad Habits...
1. procrastinating
2. biting my nails
3. not folding my laundry
4. not eating breakfast
5. sleeping in

5 of my fav. toys...Nostalgics
1. board games
2. barbies
3. strawberry shortcake
4. card games
5. ?

Tag 5: Julia Cotten, Julia Brown, Melanie, Danielle, Jessica

1 comments:

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Amen to no more big bangs. :)