Thursday, March 13, 2008

The way a 3 year old thinks....

So yesterday, Cadence went out in the backyard to play. A few minutes later she comes running inside and yells "Mom come here, hurry". So I went outside with her. She was pointing up saying "Look Mom, they are moving" So I looked up, and saw the clouds. I said "What the clouds"? She says "Yeah, they're movin". A few minutes later she says again "Mom, they are movin again". She cracks me up.

A few days ago, I walk into the livingroom where Cadence was stretching her legs. It looked as if she was stretching to go running. I have no idea where that came from. So I said to her as I was laughing "Sweetie, what are you doing?" She continues, and looks at me and says "Its not funny Mom". Then she started to laugh.

We always say a prayer as part of Cadence's bedtime routine. She usually wants to say it. So last night this was how her prayer went, with no help. Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for my Daddy, and Kyndee and Mommy, and the trees, and Nook (our dog), and George and Millie (they are our neighbors). I didn't know she even knew Millie's name. We talk to them quite a bit, so I know she had heard it, but I thought that was so cute!

Each and everyday Cadence surprises us with the things she says. She is so much fun. Her favorite things to do lately is to put on a dress with boots. She thinks that is just great!

0 comments: