Monday, March 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged

A- Attached or single: Attached- April 6th is our 7 year anniversary. Crazy huh! After 7 years of being married our marriage is stronger than ever.
B- Best Friend(s): Well, Cody would have to be my Best Friend, also my Mom, and Sister. Also, Christy is probably my best friend from high school. We still are really good friends, and my good friends that i'll always be friends with from childhood is Ji Ji and Maren.
C-Cake or Pie: both
D- Day of Choice: Whatever day Cody has off.
E- Essential Item: Cell Phone. (I copied that from Ryan but it's true)
F- Favorite Color: when I was a kid, I loved purple, but now it would probably be pink.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummy Worms.
H- Hometown: Washington, UT
I -Indulgence(s): massages, baths with no crying children banging on the door, pretty much any alone time I have.
J- January or July: probably July, I love swimming with the kids.
K-Kids: 2 beautiful girls, Cadence and Kyndee
L-Life is incomplete without: my family and the gospel. (I copied Ryan, but I couldn't think of anything better than that.)
M- Marriage Date: April 6th, the date has significance. The date the church was restored and when the St. George temple was dedicated. We thought it would be a neat day to get married on. N- Number of Siblings: 2-brothers, and 1-sister
O- Oranges or Apples: both
P- Phobias or Fears: it use to be, being alone, until Cody was gone all the time, that cured that. So it would probably be bugs. I hate bugs and spiders!
Q- Quote(s): "When life get to be more than you can stand... Kneel."
R- Reason To Smile: My kids, and my husband.
S- Season: Spring, I don't like it too hot, but I don't like it too cold either. I guess I'm kinda picky
T- Tag Six: whoever feels they want to.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I hate to take medicine
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Not a vegetarian
W- Worst Habit: Procrastinating, I try not to be, but it's hard.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, too many to count. I had lots with my youngest.
Y- Your Favorite Food: mashed potatoes and gravy, my family jokes on Thanksgiving that they have to make me my own bowl because I could eat it all. NOT really but I do love them, but man there's a lot of carbs in em.
Z-Zodiac: Libra

4 comments:

Heidi Wood said...

Hi Jill...So fun to read through your blog. I'm glad you found me. You're girls are beautiful. I'm excited to be able to keep in touch more through the blogs. It is so fun to see what is happening.-Heidi

Elkington Home said...

Hey!I'm so excited that you have a blog... I must say I am not the best updater. (We don't have the internet at home) It was so great to hear from you! I can't believe that you have been married for 7 years!!! and have two kids!! I sometimes feel like I'm not even old enough to be "grown up"! Your daughters are so cute!! Last time I saw you your first daughter was a baby! It's been quite a while. I'm coming to St. George this summer, we should do a girls night out with some of us! Keep in touch

Danielle said...

I like this post -fun 'Jill" facts! :) I didn't know you were in St. George -Derek and I are thinking about settling down there eventually. we're living in Hawaii right now, where Derek is getting his MBA at the University of Hawaii. Its crazy expensive to live here, but its worth it for the weather, the beaches and the visitors. :)

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Hey, Jill. I just have to say after looking at your blog, your girls are beautiful! I am sure you get that all of the time, but it really is true. I love Cadence's hair. I enjoyed reading your tag answers, and I agree with you so much; being a mommy and having a family really is the best. :)