Friday, March 21, 2008

Kyndee's 1st Birthday


We celebrated Kyndee's 1st birthday on March 19th. All of her cousins on the Wood side of the family came and even 2 friends, Brindley and Bridger. It's hard to believe she is already one. She got an Easter birthday cake since her birthday is so close to Easter this year. She loved opening her presents, just look at the big grin on her face. Of course her sister had to help open the presents. She really enjoyed her cake too! Thanks to Grandma Wood for giving her a bath after. We attemped to make balloon animal, I guess if you used your imagination you could call them animals. Although Aunt Crystal is actually pretty good at it. Dad (Cody) was trying to get Kyndee to walk. I know it'll be no time before she is running around. I think that mabey the cake actually helped when she had to get weighted at the Dr. office then next day. Our children have always been very small. We were happy to find out after going to the Dr. that she has moved from the .08 percentile to the 1st percentile in her weight. So yes 99% of kids her age are bigger than her. She weighed 15 lb. 14 oz.






3 comments:

Amber said...

Hey Jill, how are you? Of course I remember you. How are things? Are you guys living in St.george? Your girls are stinking adorable! Well, hope all is well, I hope you don't mind that I am adding you to my blog list! talk to you soon!

Serena said...

She is just a teensy thing, huh? Sooo cute! Bella has that strawberry shirt! Happy Birthday Kyndee!

Amber said...

Hey Jill, I actually make the headers that I have on Photoshop. It's kinda tricky, but alot of fun, I don't know if your into digital scrapbooking at all, but that's how I get them. Hope all is well. Your header is adorable!