Sunday, June 27, 2010

A little bit crazy!

I thought summer was suppose to be easy going, and relaxing. Well ours has been anything but that. It's been a little crazy around here. First, Cadence played T-ball, which she loved and I loved going to watch her games. Then I went to a family reunion of course, and girls camp (although I was only there for 1 day), and we had an all day activity with the youth at Warm Springs (which is a little before Vegas), and we have youth conference coming up, and I am suppose to head up to my cousins house in Central Utah on Thursday with my Mom and sister. Cadence starts a program at the elementary tomorrow for 2 weeks to help her with her letters and numbers to better prepare her for Kindergarten. Oh and I started a biggest loser program about 5 weeks ago. I am working out with 10 other women including my sister and we have a personal trainer. We have to work out with her at least 3 times a week. I love my trainer but she is tough! But the good news is I have lost 15 pounds as of last week. We weigh in every Monday. It's so exciting to see results although sometimes I seriously want to die. The first few days after working out were hard I didn't want to go up stairs or even sit down (from all the darn lunges we had to do). Oh besides working out 3 times a week with her we have to work out 3 times a week on our own and of course I am on a diet. At first, I really wondered what the heck I got myself into but now I am really glad I have done it. I have 3 weeks left to go with the program. Here are some pictures of the kids. In a couple of weeks I will post pictures. I have already gone down a couple of pants sizes. Wahoo! Cody has been gone more with work, I guess fire season is here. He just left for the Grand Canyon today. Please help me stay sain! I think I am going to need a girls night out soon!




0 comments: