Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Cody!

Today is Cody's birthday! Happy Birthday honey, I love you! So I wanted to write 31 things that I love about this guy, since he turned 31 today.

1. He is a wonderful Dad!
2. He is a very hard worker.
3. He knows how to make me laugh.
4. He can always seem to get me in a good mood.
5. He is easy going.
6. He is an awesome husband.
7. When he needs to get something done, he drops everything to do it right then.
8. He loves animals.
9. He is always willing to help someone in need.
10. He is very caring.
11. He is a fun person and always keeps things interesting.
12. He is very supportive.
13. He puts up with me. LOL.
14. He will talk to me on the phone for hours when he is out of town working.
15. He likes to watch movies with me.
16. He is not affraid to ask for advise from others.
17. He is not affraid to ask for directions if we get lost.
18. He is not affraid to buy me tampons or pads.
19. He is practical.
20. He always looks for the best deals when we buy something.
21. One of his favorite stores is D.I.
22. He is a firefighter.
23. He is always friendly to everyone.
24. He stays up late with me at night.
25. He like to watch Jay Lenos headlines.
26. He watches chick flicks with me (even though he always says they are gay).
27. He is good at solving problems and coming up with solutions.
28. He works very hard to give our family what we need.
29. He appreciates the small things in life.
30. He is the most handsome guy I know.
31. He is responsible.

I absolutely love spending time with this guy. I am so thankful that he is my husband.

1 comments:

Serena said...

Happy Birthday to Cody! I especially love #18! It looks like you guys have been super busy! I want a girls night! Come visit. :)