Friday, June 25, 2010

Have you ever found one of these in your backyard?

It was a little scary at first but then Cody decided to hold it and even got Cadence to hold it. He saw it a few days earlier but couldn't catch it. Then, I found it in our chicken coop. Cody looked it up on the internet before holding it and found it is a California King snake. They are not poisonous. The snake was very tame and we wondered if it was someones pet. Cody wanted to keep it as a pet, but I am not a snake fan.




Cody tried to get Kyndee to hold it but she didn't want anything to do with it. However she did want to show off some of our chickens.











1 comments:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

oh I would have died. right there. dead. You guys are brave! Hey I went private on my blog so send me your email and I will send you an invite. mandigubler@hotmail.com