Wednesday, August 20, 2008

They will be missed

Kassie Lee will be remembered as being a wonderful mother. Her 8-year-old son, Jerym, will be remembered as a sweet, loving child who enjoyed sports. One day after a crash took their lives, family members gathered to share their memories.

Kassie was such a sweet girl, I was so sad to hear the awful news. When we were younger she lived just down the road from me and we grew up together. As kids we played together lots. My heart goes out to hear family. Her brother Adam works with my brother Corey and when hearing the horrible news, Corey went and spend most of the day at the hospital with their family for support.


6 comments:

Hardy Family said...

I have thought of so so many memories that I have not ever thought of. Kassie Rian and I were always together. She was known by so many people it's crazy. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.
I thought of doing a post also.

Unknown said...

I am in shock. This is so sad. Kassie was such a nice, beautiful girl. I'll remember her family in my prayers.

Nyberg Family said...

I'm sorry about your loss of a friend, your families are in our prayers.
Love,

Shelly

SJ said...

I am so sorry!

Serena said...

I couldn't believe it either. I always thought she was so beautiful and kind. My prayers are with her family and children right now. The Lord must of needed her pretty badly right now, it just is so hard to grasp.

Kendra said...

Jill, Golden lost his sister last week in the plane that crashed outside Moab. It is so hard to lose people you love! You will be in our prayers.