Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I didn't realize how addicting books could be

I just finish the 2nd book of the Twilight series. I can't believe how addicting they are. I decided when Cody was gone I would get Twilight. Half way into that one I had to buy the second book. I will for sure be going to see the movie. I just hope that I am not dissapointed, everyone always says books are much better than the movie. I hope that I like the 3rd and 4th books just as much as I did the first two. If you have read them let me know your opinion, but please don't give anything away.

6 comments:

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

I loved them ALL!!! But I have to say my all time favorite was probably the 1st and the last!

THe first because its so dang cute!Enjoy reading!

Danielle said...

Hey Jill! I've read them all and I think I liked the first and last the best. There's lots of criticism about the last one... but as long as you remember that its just a book, and just a good bit of entertainment then I think you'll like it. :)

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

JIll let us know when you get the second blog set up and I'll add you to our litle grouP! how exciting

Serena said...

I loved the series as well. I did have a few disappointments, but I read them faster than any books I have ever read. I am not a big reader, it usually takes me a month to get through a book. I got through the first 3 in less than a week! The last one I took my time because I just had Caleb and I knew it was the last, I still finished it faster than I wished. I guess they are coming out in Edward's perspective next. Anyways. I have gone on forever! I love them! :)

Ben Davis said...

You definitely will like them all! I couldn't put ANY of them down, and yes, I'm sure I neglected my family while reading them. But it was fun to just divulge! :) My favorite had to be the first and third. But they were all good!! Happy reading!!!!

Shari

bre said...

I think I read the first three in a total of 5 days..(not all at once..but still) They are way good. I don't know if you read my blog, but I try not to go into my opinion about Breaking Dawn. I was NOT A FAN! I think I just built it up to be more than it actually was. It was good, still, but not great! ENJOY!!!