Monday, August 11, 2008

The baby contest



I put Kyndee in the baby contest at the fair, and it was lots of fun. I wasn't going to, but then Cody's parents talked me into it, and also I decided I should put her in since I had put Cadence in when she was younger. I was so excited when I got a call saying they wanted us to come back for the finals on Saturday. She ended up getting 2nd place in her age group. The pictures in the white shirt is what all the babies had to wear the first day. At the final competition. The could wear whatever, but it was suppose to be casual. I found the dress she is wearing at Old Navy. It was so much fun getting her ready for the contest! I loved it! Can you tell she has attitude? She makes me laugh. Cadence had fun too, while the competition was going on Grandpa took Cadence to one of the bounce houses. She loved it!

2 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

So fun! She should've gotten first place with those good looks!

Ya, let me know when you'll be up this way... we'll have to get together.

Unknown said...

Such a cutie! Love her matching headband.