Thursday, June 5, 2008

New nephew and new calling

So on Monday June 2nd, I got a new nephew. His name is Trevon and he is a cutie! It's crazy, I have a neice and nephew only 2 weeks apart. I am excited about these new babies. Cody and I now have 13 nieces and nephews. Cadence has been so excited going to see her new cousins! She has told me how little they are, and when they cry she'll say "Oh, whats the matter". She is so cute! Then Kyndee just wants to hit them, she's not very soft. She just doesn't understand that concept yet!

On Sunday, I was released from Young Womens. I had been serving in there for just over 2 years. I was sad to leave the girls, but I know it'll be good to have a change. They called me to be the 2nd counselor in the Primary Presidency. I am excited about it, but also nervous, because I am over scouting now. I know nothing about scouting. I guess I'll learn. I am very excited for who I'll be working with. They are great women and I know we will get along great! Two of the women have been in there for a while. Change is good I think! If anyone has any great sharing time ideas, I would love to hear them because I will have to do sharing time once a month.

2 comments:

M&M-Maloy said...

Congrats on both events this past week. Hey, we are in scouting also, maybe you can now give us some ideas of what to do with our boys...?? From my past post, i wish you guys lived closer also... How about a move to PHX??? It's not that hot!!!! ha ha ha

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

I am also the counselor over scouting in Primary. What a fun time!!! I would suggest getting a really fun, on the ball, cubmaster. He/She will be a lot of help with the cubscouting program. If you have any
questions, feel free to ask. I don't know if I will be able to answer them, but I'll try!! Good luck with everything. I have done a lot of sharing times also, so if you need any ideas let me know. I get a lot of ideas on these websites: Deseretbook.com and sugardoodle.net Good Luck!!!