Friday, May 30, 2008

Funny pictures

Ok, so I was looking through my pictures on my computer and I came across some funny pictures and decided to share them with you. I hope you enjoy these.

This is Cadence and her Grandpa Cotten. He is such a good sport! She wanted the cowboy hat and he got the girly hat! Doesn't he look good in it! Cadence really loves her Grandpa.

So this was me on my birthday. It was funny because my father-in-law was teasing me saying "work it for the camera, come on flip your hair". I am sitting on the new comforter I got for my birthday.

He got a picture just at the right moment! I know, I look crazy! What a perfect shot though right! I was laughing so hard after.

This one of Cadence's face crack me up. She is so funny! She is always making me laugh.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is funny.. What a trooper! Larry is the best! (blackmale pic!) Very cute pics!

Heidi Wood said...

Hey Jill...Sorry we didn't call to hang out this week. It was kinda crazy. What are your plans next week? Probably Wednesday would be best for us, but let me know, and we'll figure it out. Talk to you later.- Heidi
P.S. Did you get my text with my phone number?

Unknown said...

Too cute! That pic of LArry is great... when I saw it.. I thought.. performing monkey with little hat!

M&M-Maloy said...

Cute pics!

Tiffany said...

FYI.. I changed my link location name.. Just thought I'd let you all know! Add this link to your blog! welovetheredsox.blogspot.com love ya, Tiffany =)

The Talbot Family said...

Jill,
Sorry it has taken me a while to get back to you about going to the park. Life has been crazy busy around here, and it sounds like you have been just as busy. My life slows down a little bit next week, June 9-13. So maybe we can try to go to the park then, maybe a one with the water since it is so dang hot outside. Let me know what you think.
Ryan