Monday, June 16, 2008

Our trip to Salt Lake

Well, we got back a couple of days ago. We had so much fun! We went to the zoo, went shopping, went to Ikea, also took the kids to one of those bounce house places, and just hung out. We had a way fun trip! Thank You Summer and James for making our trip awesome! The kids even slept most the way up and back, thank goodness! Sorry I forgot my camera of course, so the pictures are from my phone and of course, my camera doesn't take the best pictures.

Cadence thought it was fun to push her sister. And Kyndee was laughing the whole time her sister was pushing her.

I was laughing so hard when my friend's sister put this bra up to Cadence. And Cadence thought it was pretty funny too!At the zoo with the kids
Aren't they cute! (the one on the right is Cadence's friend Brynlie)

0 comments: