Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lovin Summer

The girls are loving Summer and being in their swimsuits. They go run though the neighbors sprinklers daily. A sweet retired couple are now their adopted Grandparents. They moved in down the street from us a few months ago. The girls have to ride their bikes down the street just to say hi to them everyday. Usually about 4 or 5 times throughout the day. I love my girls! Sometimes they drive me crazy, but I sure don't know what I'd do withouth them.

Kyndee - Miss Sassy Pants - tells you exactly what she thinks - loves to be outside - loves cartoons - chocolate milkaholic - loves dance - sassy but sweet






Cadence - Smarty pants - mellow - tenderhearted - loves sports and dance - loves to be outside - always concerned about others - loves to tease people








2 comments:

Tiffini said...

You have the most beautiful children!

Anjalique said...

You do such a cute job with their hair! Love the braids