Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kyler's Baby Blessing

On Sunday, we had Kylers baby blessing. Cody of course did the blessing and did an awesome job! We had lots of family and some friends with us at church. It was a great day! Kyler looked so handsome in his little blessing outfit. When we got to church, he threw up all over his outfit, twice. This kid hardly ever spits up. The second time was all over poor Grandma. Cody said Kyler must have been nervous. We were so thankful for all of our family and friends that came to the blessing.


We tried to get a family photo, but as you can see it wasn't going so well. Kyndee refused to look at the camera.




This one is a little better.


And here's my handsome hubby and our boy.







3 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Oh my gosh I can't stop laughing at the family pictures!! I love the look on Cody's face. I swear this is how 90% of our pictures turn out!!

Little Kyler looks so cute in his blessing out!!

Ty and Juju Brown said...

LoL~ Love the family photo! It sure was a great blessing. I'm grateful you invited us!

Anjalique said...

Cute blessing outfit! Love the bow-tie. Beautiful family. :)