Friday, April 9, 2010

Sisters are great!

One of my friends posted about her sisters and I loved it, so I thought I would do a post about mine. I only have one sister, but I have 4 sister-in-laws and I love them like mine own sisters.



JEANNIE
is the wife of Dale. And the Mother of 2. She always makes me laugh, is very sweet and is nice to everyone. And also an animal lover! She is also a great adivse giver and a good listener. One of the most responsible people I know. Loves to be outdoors; hiking, camping, walking, whatever as long as it's outside.








CRYSTAL

Is the Wife of Corey, and the mother of 3. She is the most crafty person I know. She can make or do anything she puts her mind to. Is very determined in all she does. She cares about everyone and always trys to help others. She is the best scrapbooker I know.

KAESI
Is the wife of Vince, and the Mother of 2. She is very funny, always makes everyone laugh and loves to crack jokes. She is very sweet is always concerned about everyone. Also a Great massage therapist. She's a fun person and always livens up any get together we have.







MELANIE
Is the Wife of Brent, and the Mother of 4. She is very talented at decorating. She loves doing home improvement projects and can use any tool she puts her mind to. She is an awesome planner. And a proud owner of a farm. I could talk on the phone with her for hours.






Julia Is the wife of Brett, and the Mother of 4 (2 which are twins). She is one of the most patients Moms I know. She has an amazing voice. And also one of the sweetest people I know. I also love talking on the phone with her. She always finds fun things to do when we are together.

I love each one of these girls and am proud to call them my sisters. I feel like I can go to anyone of these girls for great advise. I am thankful for each one of them.










4 comments:

The Adams Family said...

This is a good idea, I need to do this with my sisters because I feel the same way

Decker and Tara said...

What a cute idea!

JuliaCotten said...

Thank You Jill for the kind words about me, that makes me feel so good. I love you and enjoy our time and talks together. Love YA!!!

Cotten Tales said...

Wow, what sweet words. Thank you. I wish the pics of us were as cute and the ones of your girls! Mel