Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy 9th Anniversary to Us

Nine years ago today, I married my bestfriend. Where has the time gone. It has been a great 9 years! One of the things that I loved about him when we were dating was that he could make me laugh and always get me in a good mood. That is still true today. I'm not going to lie, marriage can be hard. There have been times where I seriously wanted to hurt him. LOL. And I am sure he feels the same about me. But I think it's the hard time that make you stronger. The wonderful man that married us gave us some words of wisdom that I still remember today. He said when times get hard, think of the day you got married and how happy you were and remember why you married each other. I loved Cody so much when we got married, but I have a greater love for him because he is a wonderful Dad as well as husband. I am so thankful for the paths I have taken to lead me where I am at today.




4 comments:

ADAMS FAMILY said...

Happy Anniversary...cute pictures. I still remember how he proposed to you while we were in beauty school, it's hard to believe it has been that long. Congratulations!

jaesi said...

AWESOME!!! happy 9 to you!

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Happy anniversary! I love your wedding pictures!

Tiffini said...

Happy Anniversary!! How young were you guys back then!!!