Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Do you want to save money on groceries?

Tonight I had a lady come and teach a class at my house about how to save money on groceries. There is a website online called grocerysmarts.com they have most of the grocery stores in Utah on there. They have lists that you can print out of each store and the weekly sales they are having. So you look at the list and combine coupons that you get out of the Sunday paper or some you can print online. It save you a ton of money. They had a deal a few weeks ago for electrosol tablets. They were on sale and then you used a coupon and they came up to only 9 cents a box. Crazy huh! Anyways check out the website! It is helping me save lots of money on our groceries. Who doesn't want to save money on groceries anyways!

3 comments:

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

thats amazing. its fun to coupon clip and have it ring up for almost nothing at all!

Mer said...

What a great tip! I'll have to check it out. :)

Ence Family said...

Jill-Sorry I could not make it to your party. They changed the time of Jordan's football game. So I had to go to that. I hope you had a good turn out.