Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tag

I've been tagged...4 things!

4 things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. I was working @ Polo Raulph Lauren.
2. That was when I started dating Cody, was 10 years ago. Crazy I know! And we were together most of the time.
3. Hanging out with friends when I was not with Cody.
4. Ditching school every now and then so that I could hang out with Cody. My parents thought we were together too much, so they would try to limit our time together. I just told them I was going to the store. I'm sure they wondered why I went to the store so much.

5 years ago...
1. Cody and I had been married for 2 years already and we were trying to get pregnant. It took us a year 1/2 to finally get pregnant.
2. I had just started working @ Regis in the mall doing hair and I loved it there!
3. I was cleaning my house on my day off. Wow those day before I had kids, I can't believe how much I actually got done.
4. I was hanging out with my family a lot because Cody was going on his second season as a wildland firefighter. I hated being home alone. Now I guess I am kind of use to it, although I do have to kids now so I am not alone I guess.

4 things I did yesterday...
1. I was cleaning up throw up, somehow Kyndee came down with something, not fun at all! Well, that was last night.
2. Went to my brother's and nephews Birthday parties.
3. Went to Walmart to get a few things.
4. Got to visit with my friends at my house before they went back home to Salt Lake.

4 shows I watch regularly...
1. Medium
2. Biggest Loser (I love that show)
3. Super Nanny (I've got to agree with Serena it also makes me feel better as a mom)
4. E.R.

4 people I tag: Tiffany, Amber, Shari, and Breanne

1 comments:

Mer said...

Cool! It was fun reading all those things about you.

Hope your little one is feeling better now...it's no fun when they're sick!