Thursday, March 10, 2011

8 months pregnant

I know finally an update. I only have 7 weeks left. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. Seems like the only things I want to do lately is eat and sleep. I am starting to get to the uncomfortable stage. I know I look way tired in this picture. Could it be that my daughter has woke me up the last 2 night in the middle of the night, or that I couldn't count how many times I switch sides while sleeping, or that I have to get up to pee and get a drink several time during the night. Probably all of them. Gotta love preganacy. Gotta take the good with the bad. We are so looking forward to having this baby boy. Still haven't decided on a name. Man boy names have been hard for us. Don't worry, we'll figure it out soon.


2 comments:

The Talbot Family said...

You look good! Congrats on your baby boy! It's gonna be a crazy wild adventure, but so much fun. Best wishes!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Look how cute you are!! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little guy once he gets here!!