Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What I've done today

-I woke up

-Got myself and the girls ready

-Took Cadence to school

-Came home, did some laundry

-Ate breakfast

-Got the mail

-Went to my parents house

-Ate lunch

-Went to the Dr. and listened to baby Cottens heartbeat for the first time!


Yep, that's right Kyndee is not going to be the baby anymore. We are expecting baby Cotten April 29th. I am 10 weeks along. We are so excited to have another little one on the way. And it was so exciting to go hear the heartbeat today. It helped me to know that everything is ok.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! THAT IS SO EXCITING!!!!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Congrats on #3! And what a fun way to tell the blogging world!!! I was about to say...hmm sounds like my day until the last line!!

Michon and Kaden said...

Yay! Congrats! :)

ADAMS FAMILY said...

Yeah, I'm so excited...our due dates are really close. I am due May 18th and I will be hearing the heartbeat the first time on friday, I can't wait.
Congratulations!

Tiffini said...

Hooray, that's exciting congrats!!

mason said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Ence Family said...

Congrats!! That is such an neat feeling to hear isn't it. How exciting!! I am a month ahead of you!! Good luck!!

Erica Mangum said...

Congrats that is so cool! Im excited for you!

Anonymous said...

I love the way you posted that!! You're too cute!! Congrats!!!