Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Am I Crazy?

I just had to ask. You tell me. On Sunday I was getting myself and the girls ready for church while Cody was getting himself ready and like any normal Sunday we just happened to be running late. if we are on time for church it is usually a miracle. I was helping Cadence put on her socks because if I let her do it herself we would be another half hour. Anyways, I couldn't get her sock on so I said out loud "Come on work with me". Cadence looked at me and said "Mom, you're talking to my sock?". I looked at her and said "oh Cadence you're silly". Well we were taking one of Cadence's friends with us to church and she looked at me (just so you know she's 5) and says "you are talking to a sock and she's silly".

I truly love my kids even if it means I am a little crazy. I really don't know what I would do without them.

Tonight I was watching Biggest Loser with Cadence and she ask me if she could be on it. I started laughing. Have you seen her? She is 5 and only weighs 33 pounds. What a funny kid.

1 comments:

ADAMS FAMILY said...

Girls are so fun and they say the darndest things, but seriously....what would our lives be without them. Your girls are adorable!