Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just for fun

I decided to take some pictures of the kids for fun. I wanted to see if I could make some of them old looking. I like how they turned out after I photoshoped them.

Cadence loves her boots. She always tells me she wants to be a cowgirl, but then she also wants to be a dancer and a mom. She makes me laugh. I think that Cadence like to pose for the camera.

Kyndee will only sit still for about 1 minute. When I tried to get her to sit still she would sit for a min. and say "Ok, I done". Then she would get up and run off to play. In the picture of Kyndee smiling you can kind of see her missing tooth from when she had to get surgery. Man Kyndee's shorts look so big on her, I think it's funny.




























2 comments:

Michon and Kaden said...

These are CUTE! Good job!

Elkington Home said...

Your girls are so cute! You did a beautiful job capturing their personalities. So cute!!