Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random Pictures

These are some random pictures that I had on my phone. Cadence is such a goofball. She is always making me laugh. I love that girl!!! Oh and I forgot to post but Cody and I had our 8th anniversary on April 6th. We stayed in Vegas and left the kids with Cody's parents. It was so nice to get away. I can't believe that we have been married for 8 years.


This is Cody eradicating weed in Cedar. I believe this was taken last fall. I can't remember how much they actually got out of there but it was a lot.


I just love that smile. She just brightens my day.


There's that smile again. The pajamas she has on in the picture are her favorite pj's. I will throw them in the dirty clothes piles to wash and she'll take it out and tell me smell Mom it's clean. So I'll tell her no we need to wash them. And she'll say to me "Ahhh Mom come on". That girl cracks me up.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I just thought you meant weeds when I read that. then I saw the picture-- "oh, marijuana". Crazy. that's a real problem all over isn't it.