Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I love Photoshop

Don't worry everyone I didn't die, although I wanted to over the weekend because I had the flu. Thank goodness I am feeling better. But of course Cadence is coming down with a fever now. It never fails one person gets sick and everyone gets sick. Anyways I have been playing with photoshop again. I took these pictures today before Cadence started feeling sick. The one of Kyndee and I was taken by Cadence. I know it's blurry but I still like it. I hope you enjoy the pictures.





8 comments:

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

super cute!

Michon and Kaden said...

Those are cute Jill! I hear ya on the flu bit..i had it to and it's soooo not fun!

The Leishman's said...

Jill... I added you to my blog! Yay!!! so how are things? Yes, lets do lunch soon.

The Leishman's said...

That sounds GOOD!!! Lets exchange numbers! My email is smleishman@yahoo.com... Drop me your digits!

bre said...

How cute! I love the picture of you and the little one..(haha, you'd think I'd know names by now...)

Tiffini said...

Hey Jill I just happened to find your blog. Can I just say you have the cutest girls ever!!! I to love photoshop, and the numerous things you can do with it. Mind if I add you to my blogging friends?!

Ty and Juju Brown said...

You are the cutest family! Cute pictures!

Cassi and John said...

Your family is so cute.. I can't believe how long it's been since we've talked! Let's get together sometime.