Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas at Havasu


The kids were tired from getting up so early.


Cody trying to open the kids presents.



Mom and Kyndee. She was not to happy because her sister woke her up to early.



Cadence loves books! And anything princess.



Sitting outside the house we stayed at.



We spent Christmas this year at Lake Havasu with Cody's family. It was the first Christmas that we have spent away from home. I was sad to be away from my family, but it was fun trying something new. While we were there, we went swimming at the aquatic center, took family pictures, saw the London bridge that was moved to Lake Havasu brick by brick, and just hung out with the family. And of course opened presents on Christmas morning.










1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't know me--I just happened upon your adorable blog. I just wanted to share the word about this free blog makeover contest going on right now. Go here to enter: www.designerblogsbyerin.blogspot.com. Not that you need one...I just wanted to spread the word! :)