Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tagged!
The rules are:
1: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
2: Share 7 random and or weird facts about yourself.
3: Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs
4: Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

1. I hate to take medicine. I don't know why, but I do. Sometimes I would almost rather die than have to take medicine.

2. I am such a procrastinator. I hate that I am, but I am.

3. I have always wanted to move out of Southern Utah. I do like it here, but I just want to get away and see new things and meet new people.

4. I love being a Mom! Somedays I think I am going crazy and I need an adult to talk to, but I love it! I can't imagine life without kids, I'm sure it would be kind of boring. They are pretty entertaining.

5. I love my husband and am proud of him! I am proud of him because he is a firefighter, I think that is such a great job, but I do hate it that he is gone most of the summer.

6. I love my Young Women calling. I love the Young Women in my ward and have made such great friendships with them. When I was put in my calling I thought it was all about me teaching them, which I do, but I can't believe how much they teach me. They amaze me all the time with how strong they are. I love my Young Women.

7. I don't know where I would be without such a wonderful family and my friends. My family and friend are what keeps me going. My mom is such an insperation to me, I am so greatful for her and also my Sister, they are always there for me to listen to my complaints and to help with with whatever I need. Also I have a wonderful Dad who always cares and is always willing to listen also. He is always one to offer great advise on whatever. He is so smart. I really do love all of my family and friend. I do have two awesome brother too! They are the humor of our family.

1 comments:

Serena said...

YAY! I am so glad that you did this! If I ever get my wish of moving back to St. George (well, half of the time that is my wish), we should have a play date! haha. You are your girls are just so beautiful!!!! And I am sure you already know what a stud your husband is, I love those firefighters... :)